Thursday, April 16, 2009

Going Green- Kroger Contest


I have a confession...I LOVE the reusable shopping bags that everyone seems to be selling and promoting. However, I also have to confess that I don't always carry them into the grocery with me. They are in the car and I always use them to minimize my trips in the house and I do use them when I go in the store for a non-weekly trip but having a cart full of groceries, a child, a purse and a teenage cashier than rolls her eyes when I pull out 15 bags to use for my groceries isn't my idea of a good time. Even though I am thinking, I bought these are your store and when you are an adult and wearing an oxygen mask due to the pollution I hope you remember all the times you rolled your eyes!


Anyways, my point is that I found a contest that Kroger is offering where you can design a reusable bag! If you submit an entry you get a free bag and if yours is selected you could win $1000! I didn't read all the rules yet but the link is here. I did see that you need to be over 13 years old to enter so moms who are teaching their children about the environment and recycling might be interested and with Earth Day on April 22nd it could be a fun family activity!



No comments:

Post a Comment