Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trash to Treasure Party- Spring Cleaning Idea

I'm so excited! Some of my friends and family are getting together in a couple weeks for a Trash to Treasure Party!

It was something we came up with after a couple conversations about spring cleaning and the fact that we always end up with boxes or bags of things that aren't really garbage but we aren't sure what to do with the stuff. For example, I love to try new hair products but my curly hair isn't always so excited so I end up with great products that have only been used a dozen times...not really trash but not useful to me anymore. Or purses that I carried a season or two, gently used. I wouldn't mind to GIVE it away but I don't really want to THROW it away! Sure, I could have a yard sale but it's not really THAT much stuff. Now as I start cleaning out closets, going through clothing and accessories, I have a mission in mind! The hard part will not be coming home with too much "trash" that I decide is a treasure.

I'll keep you posted about our party but this should be lots of fun and a good reason to get together and "shop for free"!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I was planning on bringing a full-size hair product that I got as a freebie. I'm not even going to try it with my fine hair, but maybe it will be perfect for yours!

    ReplyDelete