Monday, October 25, 2010

Left Behind


I am back to reading the Left Behind series again, I had taken a break since I didn't have book 6 (Assassins) but finally found it at a discount bookstore and am already half way through it.
Again I am struck but this series and if anyone reading here is hesitant to start it due to the number of books, you can read the first book and stop, I've read the first one numerous times.
The further I get into the series the more and more I am both compelled and awestruck. A part of me wonders, is this a wonderfully written piece of Christian fiction that could, one day, become non-fiction? I cannot imagine the day and am happy to know that I wouldn't be around to see it happen but it also makes me fear and dread those days for those I love and cherish who are too stubborn, busy or careless about their eternal life. If you are curious about these books, I dare you to take a read, challenge yourself and let yourself wonder, what if this is fiction based on truth?
I could be wrong about it all and just living with blind faith but what if I'm right? What if the Bible is true? I'm willing to admit that I could be wrong about it all, but faith tells me that I'm right and I hope you take the time to see for yourself, life on Earth is short, too short to put it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment