Friday, October 15, 2010

New Direction....

I've taken a LONG break from blogging and I doubt that any of my previous readers are still out there but I am changing my direction and what I write about. I am going to write about things that are on my heart and mind and for months now, that has been my love for God and the life that Jesus has given us on this Earth.

I'm not going to get preachy or pushy and you can read it or ignore it but this is who I am and I cannot hide that. It's very real and very emotional and my new posts may read more like a daily devotion from a Christian woman to loves her daughter, her husband, her family and God.

I hope you enjoy it and that it makes you think about your life and the way you impact others around you.

I believe we are on this Earth for a very short period of time and it is simply to prepare us for an eternal life in Heaven and that our time on Earth should be spent storing up eternal treasures and glorifying God and the blessings we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment