Friday, March 13, 2009

Achoo!

Usually when I hear that "everyone" is sick I don't worrry, I generally don't get sick. I think the last time I was ill was December of 2007, when my dad passed away and there was a lot of contributing factors. From the funeral, to sleepless night with a 4 month old and stress in general, I wasn't surprised. The worst part of that, other than the obvious, was the fact that my breastfeeding meant that my daughter got a cold too.

Anyways, this time I've got one of those up-all-night, dozing-during-the-day, nothing-seems-to-help, I'm running out of tissues, nose spray, cold meds and patience sort of colds. Each day I think it's getting a little better but by early evening I'm exhausted and feeling worse. I've tried hot tea and warm soups and everything else I can think of, does anyone out there have a suggestion? This is day 5 and I need sleep, to breath normally and a face that doesn't look like a red-nosed reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment