Sunday, March 22, 2009

Product Opinions


I was going through my daughters baby book and came across my registry list from when we were expecting. As I scanned page after page I realized that there were items I loved and couldn't live without and others that were barely used at all. I also remember the trip after trip to add new items and the fact that the only real guidance I had on what to register for was from the store. Something doesn't seem right about that, at all! Sure, I asked friends and family but most had second kids so they were re-using items.

So if you have young kids or are expecting, over the next couple weeks I'll post some lists of items I loved, didn't, and other items that I didn't register for at all but really came in handy! Of course, all of this is my opinion and it doesn't profit me whether you buy or suggest any of these items and, by all means, if you have items to add, feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment