Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009!

Along with hundreds of others I'm going to the Ultimate Blog Party 2009 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom's! This will by my first blog party and I was invited by Heather over at Just Doing My Best and even though I'm fashionable late (it started yesterday) I'm exicted and eager to meet new people and have new readers. Seems like most of my readers are real world friends that send emails so I'm ready for some comments and to meet new people in the online world of blogging.
I'm a wife and mom of one toddler girl. She's a year and a half and quite a handful but also a lot of fun and eager to learn about her world. Although I work full time, my job is flexible and she actually goes to work with me everyday! I am so blessed to have a work situation like I do. I love to write, meet new people and learn new things so blogging has been a lot of fun already and I'm ready to learn more and meet more new people! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. That is so neat that you can take your toddler to work with you! My baby goes to work with me... sortof... since I work at home. It's nice to be able to have them around, although sometimes it's good to get a bit of 'me' time! Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice to meet you! Stop by and visit when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that your daughter can go to work with you. When I was a single mom, I took a job at a daycare, just so I could work near my daughter. :)

    Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are off to a great start with your blog! I enjoyed reading down through it tonight.

    I'm so glad you left a comment trail for me to follow and come meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! We fashionably late to the party women have to stick together, right? Love your blog's look and posts & look forward to coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Even though you say you're new to blogging, you look like you're doing a great job!

    Enjoy the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool that you can take your kiddo along! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you've had fun partying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    ReplyDelete