Monday, March 30, 2009

Brighten a Day for Less than a Buck

In the day of emails, iphones and even blogging, when was the last time you sent a real card? Maybe an easier question, when was the last time you got a card? Your birthday, Valentines day, Christmas? If I had to guess I bet you remember the last time you got a card, who it was from and what it was for, am I right? That means that the last card you sent is remembered by someone the same way.

Yesterday, I was picking up a couple cards and noticed that there are some really expensive cards out there but there are also nice cards that you could send for less than a dollar, including the stamp! I prefer to keep a stack of cards at home for a variety of purposes so I go to card warehouse stores, dollar stores, and buy after holidays then all I need is a stamp. Speaking of stamps, I buy the forever stamps since I can't go through all my stamps before postage goes up and I know there is another scheduled increase in a couple months.

Anyways, maybe someone shared a great recipe, or a friend told you about a new store where you found some great deals. There are lots of reasons to send a card so with a few minutes of your time and less than a dollar you could bless someones day. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, getting a card really does brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete