Friday, March 20, 2009

Shopping $mart- Thrift Store Finds

Have you seen these cute little toys? I seriously considered buying on at Christmas for my daughter but didn't, due to cost, and picked up a pack of the tadoodle markers and crayons instead. She also received some as gifts and seems to enjoy writing with them, especially the crayons.

Well, this week I made a trip up to the local thrift store and found the art station, for $1.41! Needless to say I bought it, put new batteries in and it works great. Sure it didn't include the tadoodles but for less than $2 it was more than a bargain. I also found several Old Navy tshirts for my daugher, all less than $1 and several pair of shorts at great prices!

Regardless of how tight your family budget is, you can find good deals and good prices. All you need is a little time, patience and knowledge that some trips to thrift stores will better than others!

No comments:

Post a Comment